When designing our Huckleberry Crisp White shades, we took our inspiration from the most popular and enduring sunglasses style in history, the Wayfarer®.
Sikk Shades takes the Wayfarer, which debuted in 1952, to a new level not yet attained by other designers with a bright white frame and black lenses that scream contrast.
Our Crisp White Huckleberry™ design with Black Iridium lenses has caught the attention of most eyewear enthusiasts. Those on this list include skateboarders, pro snowboarders, surfers, outdoor enthusiasts, and many fashionistas everywhere.
- Flash Electric™ lens technology, similar to HD for sunglasses, which works to block out the “bad” short wave blue light that’s damaging to the eyes
- Max Velocity TR-90 frames with padded "non-slip" nose cradle to prevent the shades from slipping off your face
- 100% handmade In Italy with extreme attention to detail
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z80-certified
- Designs inspired by Eddie Bauer Jr.™ and athletes, with guidance from the visionaries behind some of today's biggest brands
- Flamboyant, oversized lenses give an exceedingly broad field of vision while minimizing peripheral distractions
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long-wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue, so you forget you’re even wearing the shades
- Micro-engineered black lenses that lock securely to retain shape without undue stress or distortion of optics
- Measurements: 60-15-140-50
Do yourself a favor and try on a pair of Sikk Shades today. Prepare yourself for the extreme sunglasses experience of your life!
*Sales tax is included in all prices.